Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear Your Kids Say (all of which, of course, I have heard my kids say)

10. It wasn’t me mom, I’m just sitting back here picking my nose.

9. I found a bunch of Ovi’s hair and a pair of scissors behind the recliner.

8. I didn’t think the fence would tip over when I tackled it.

7. So how does the sperm get to the egg? Does the mom drink it?

6. Whateeeever!

5. Do you think Chris has mud in his wiener from playing in the sandbox?

4. I’ve been using a screwdriver to drill a hole in the wall from my closet to your room.

3. I’ve been in the bathroom for a whole hour, and I still have a traffic jam!

2. I swear it wasn’t my fault, but……

1. Guess what! I got my nose stuck in Yon-Paul’s leaf blower tonight.

3 comments:

  1. These are hilarious. I especially like the one about the scissors, which happened at my house when I was young. Of course, I wasn't involved, I was just sitting there picking my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the mom drink it.

    I will be thinking about that for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete