Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Waves of Summer

Home sweet home in quiet suburban Sandy
Sweet minivan driving soccer mom



And her (mostly) sweet children


"We're going to the zoo? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet"

I'm certain this will be a sweet and memorable day.


Aunt Heidi and Uncle Robb are going to watch the kids? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!


I have several hours ALONE


What will I do with myself?

I could go to work and be productive

Or.....................I could go across the street




My sister knows a guy named Catfish who works here. Hmmm



"Come on in to my office"


Snaaaap


My tattoo artist reads. I like that.



He also collects organs. Hmmmm


Will this hurt more or less than the dentist's office?


Into every life a little pain must fall.
(BTW, these tools sound a lot like the dentist's)



Ah, wraith of the woods looking down on me, you'll keep me company while I lie here, won't you?


"Ow, fuckity ow!!!!"


"How long did you say this was going to take?"



"Awhile."


Sweet waves of summer!


5 comments:

  1. Nice. I can't wait to see it in person!! I'm linking to you. And your family does look cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked to you too. I'll show you my new tat next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, good to see you blogging. And now tattooed!

    Hey, I've been thinking about the whole 1010/2010 thing. Let's talk in July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you disrupt the whole family vacation picture narrative--very radical. And I like that he collects organs. ANd BTW I can see Ironclad as I write from outside the window. I'm "teaching" at South--well, kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Tatooage. Brittany's Wild Summer? Sweeeeet.

    Darling fam, by the way. And yay! for your blog!

    ReplyDelete