Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not a Good Sign

It is not a good sign when you are recognized by the doctors and nurses at the fracture clinic. When I took Ovi in today to get her collarbone x-rayed (she fractured it Saturday at the Draper Rodeo--and no, I did not enter my 22 lb child in mutton busters!), both the x-ray tech and the doctor recognized me. "Yes", I say, "I've been here before. My other daughter has been here for a broken foot (dropping down from the monkey bars), and one of my sons has also been here for a broken foot. He put on a Superman cape and thought he could fly."

I am also recognized by doctors and nurses at the After Hours InstaCare on 1300 E. and 7800 S. I highly recommend this clinic, by the way. I have never waited more than 15 minutes and the staff is very friendly. And if your daughter happens to hit your son in the head with a bucket, they are very good with stitches and kids.

1 comment:

  1. But entering 22 lb Ovi in the mutton busters could have simultaneously allowed her to gain both confidence and experience a unique (read bizarre) American tradition--maybe next hear.

    ReplyDelete